Let's Talk Online
Joining forces with leading international publisher, Cambridge University Press, Reallyenglish has taken the hugely successful Let's Talk series and developed a multi-level companion online version. Designed to optimize self-study, Let’s Talk Online offers students more time on task in an easy-to-use and fun environment that allows them to ‘speak out’ in the safety of their own private learning space. Let’s Talk Online works excellently as either a self-study tool or in combination with the textbook. The series consists of three separate courses: The lowest level is for high beginner to low intermediate learners, the mid level is for low intermediate to intermediate level learners and the highest level is for intermediate to high intermediate level learners.
English for business and practical daily use
- 32 lessons (Parts A and B) divided into 16 units with a quiz at the end of each unit.
- 4 speaking assignments, 1 mid-course test and 1 end-of-course test.
- Speaking, listening and vocabulary building in every lesson with an emphasis on speaking practice time.
- Virtual study friends from different parts of the world accompany students throughout the entire course.
- Voice recording allows students to evaluate their own pronunciation as well as receive personalized evaluation and feedback.
- Packed with fun activities including role-plays, dictation, pronunciation comparison and sentence building.
- Extra practice tasks focus on grammar, listening and vocabulary, as well as quizzes that help students consolidate what they have learned.
- Study both lessons of one unit before taking the unit quiz.
- Do some Extra Practice activities.
- After every 4 units do the speaking assignment (there are 4 speaking assignments in total).
- At the end of Unit 8 take the progress test.
- Keep studying the rest of the lessons and completing extra practice activities.
- Take the final test.
- Print your course completion certificate.
Requirements to pass the course
Recommended: complete all lessons + 60% or higher for unit quizzes and course tests
The lowest level is for learners with a TOEIC® score of 270-500
The mid level is for learners with a TOEIC® score of 400-680
The highest level is for learners with a TOEIC® score of 540-780
Recommended: three-six months
Demo lesson (lowest level)
Learn about personal informationGo
Demo lesson (mid level)
Learn about the different types of crime and ways to stay safeGo
Demo lesson (highest level)
Learn about different ways of greeting people and how to ask common questionsGo
A PC which can be connected to the Internet (ADSL or Broadband).
Microsoft OS (Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7) with Internet Explorer version 7 or above or latest version of Firefox, or Mac with latest version of Firefox or Safari.
A resolution of 1024x768 or higher.