News & events
New course "IELTS B2 Listening and Reading" released
We are excited to announce the release of IELTS B2 Listening and Reading, our second IELTS offering. This new course is at a slightly higher level (for students aiming at a IELTS score of 5.5-6.5 -- approximately equivalent to a TOEIC score of 785-945, or CEFR B2) and helps learners develop the skills, language and test techniques required to do well in the IELTS exam.
Key features include:
- 30 lessons (15 reading and 15 listening).
- Tips and animated tutorials in every lesson, helping learners understand the exam format and improve their test taking strategies.
- Exposure to realistic academic IELTS listening and reading texts which are shorter than those in the exam to make ensure that studying can be optimised on a range of devices and that each lesson can be completed in about an hour.
- Built-in review of test-taking strategies to maximise practice and improve confidence.
- Each lesson follows an easy-to-understand four-part format covering a task focus (a particular IELTS question type), a language focus (for example, suffixes, or language for talking about statistics), a skills focus (for example, scanning for gist), and finally a short test to check understanding and provide immediate feedback.
- Available to study on desktop or mobile.
See here for more details on the "IELTS B2 Listening and Reading" course.
Reallyenglish Manager released
We are pleased to announce the release of the Reallyenglish Manager which builds on the experience gained from more than 15 years of delivering excellent customer service in Japan and Asia. This new platform enables our customers to manage their English training programs even more easily and effectively. From configuration to distribution to reporting, the Reallyenglish Manager provides all the necessary tools and information to offer the most effective English training for each of our specific customer's needs.
The Reallyenglish Manager provides a great platform for us to further enhance our service offering as we continue to provide additional functionality especially as it relates to reporting. We are working on tools to provide deeper insight into study trends at the individual student and organization level with the ambition of achieving even better, and more frequent, learner engagement and course completion.
To learn more about the Reallyenglish Manager, please contact us here: email@example.com
Version 5.0 of Reallyenglish mobile app released
This major update introduces a range of design improvements and some minor bug fixes.
In version 5.0, we have made it easier for you to:
- sign in
- track your progress
- study a lesson in bite-sized chunks
- understand how activities work with more detailed directions
- download lessons
- manage the lesson assets on your device
- understand what courses are available for you to study
- report a problem
- search for a specific lesson
- study offline
- sync your offline progress
IELTS Coach released
We are very pleased to announce the release IELTS Coach, our new course designed to help raise Academic IELTS Listening and Reading test scores to 5.0 or more. With lesson material developed in collaboration with the British Council, IELTS Coach helps learners understand the exam format and improve their test taking strategies and reading and listening skills through a mix of animated tutorials and realistic academic IELTS listening and reading texts. See here for more details on the IELTS Coach course.