At a Glance
- Level: CEFR B1 - B2 | TOEIC® 550 - 900*
- Number of Lessons: 60 (Digital); 30 (Blended)
- Lesson Duration: Approx. 45 mins (Digital); 60 mins (Blended)
- Key Content: Meetings and discussions; Negotiations and sales; Presentations and Q/A; Problems and complaints; Projects and plans; Small talk and networking; Telephoning and conference calls
*TOEIC® is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service (ETS). Business Speaking is not endorsed or approved by ETS.
- Content-rich lessons from B1 - B2 level presenting language in 30 of the most common business situations.
- Coverage of over 600 key expressions that are transferable across different industries and work settings.
- A wide range of exercise types including comprehension and practice activities that develop both micro and macro level skills in listening and pronunciation.
- Interactive role-plays that offer realistic conversation practice in everyday business situations.
- A useful Language Study cycle that summarises key phrases, and explains how and when they should be used.
- Material that includes a variety of accents to help prepare learners for interactions with native and non-native speakers of English in the work-place.