Kickoff for the TOEIC® L & R
At a Glance
- Level: CEFR A2 | TOEIC® 250 - 500*
- Number of Lessons: 69; Plus 16 Video Lectures and 4 Practice Tests (Digital)
- Lesson Duration: Approx. 30 mins; 60 mins per test
- Key Content: TOEIC® test sections – Listening: Photographs, Question-Response, Conversations, Short Talks. TOEIC® test sections – Reading: Incomplete Sentences, Error Recognition or Text Completion, Reading Comprehension
TOEIC® is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service (ETS). Kickoff for the TOEIC® L & R is not endorsed or approved by ETS.
- Easy-to-follow preparation and practice lessons that mirror the question and format types that will appear on the TOEIC® Listening and Reading test.
- Material that has been written and developed by Mr. Koji Hayakawa, a recognised expert in TOEIC® test measures and TOEIC® preparation.
- Short, tutorial-type videos that focus on the test format and strategies for approaching each section of the test.
- Four simulation tests that can be taken at any stage with randomized question order and access to past scores for comparisons.
- An end-of-course certificate on completion of the program.