Practical English Starter
At a Glance
- Level: CEFR A1
- Number of Lessons: 56 (Digital); 48 (Blended)
- Lesson Duration: Approx. 40 mins (Digital); 60 mins (Blended)
- Key Content: Business; Everyday Life; Leisure and Entertainment; People and Relationships; Nature and the Environment; Society; Travel and Transportation
- Additional Features: Blended lessons available in PowerPoint format for front-of-class presentation
- Content rich-lessons at A1 level covering a range of topics presenting language in day-to-day situations.
- A suggested learning path that helps beginner-level students focus on a specific topic and practice grammar, speaking, listening and reading.
- A wide range of exercise types, with illustrations and photographs, to provide interest and aid comprehension.
- Material that includes a variety of accents from both English and non-English speaking countries.
- 48 blended lessons which focus on speaking skills and complement digital lessons.
- Detailed feedback on each activity plus a full grammar reference to support learning and review.
- End-of-lesson tests to measure progress.