At a Glance
- Level: CEFR A1 - C1
- Hours of Content: 330 Hours - 6500 Words (Vocabulary for General English); 25 Hours - 500 Words (Vocabulary for ESP Areas); 150 Hours - 3000 Words (Medical Vocabulary)
- Key Content: Subject Areas: General English, TOEIC Specialist: Medical, Legal, Accounting Business: General Business (3 levels), Meetings, Negotiations, Presenting, Telephoning, Management Industries: Retail, Hotel/Hospitality, Financial, Engineering, Insurance, Pharmaceutical
- A level check to assess ability and ensure each learner is working at the correct level (Vocabulary for General English only).
- A unique, adaptive learning system that introduces new words, repeats and recycles items in training, and banks vocabulary that has been mastered.
- A wide range of exercise types to practice meaning, spelling and pronunciation of new words.
- A substantial choice of content to support vocabulary development in a general English, business or academic learning environment.