At a glance
- Key Content: TOEFL ITP® test sections and question types - Listening: short, long and extended conversations, talks; Structure and Written Expression: incomplete sentences, error recognition; Reading/Reading and Vocabulary: matching meaning, comprehension
*TOEFL® is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service (ETS). TOEFL ITP® Practice Tests are not endorsed or approved by ETS.
TOEFL ITP® Practice Tests feature:
- 6 practice tests that will prepare students for the TOEFL ITP® exam (Levels 2 and 1).
- Realistic TOEFL ITP® content and topics that students will encounter on the exam.
- Section, question and format types that reflect the TOEFL ITP® exam.
- Immediate practice test results, with a score for each section, along with an overall percentage.
- An end-of-course certificate on completion of all 3 practice tests at the level of preparation.