IELTS Listening & Reading
At a Glance
- Level: CEFR A2 - B2 | IELTS 3 – 6.5 | TOEFL iBT® 32-45*
- Number of Lessons: 30 at each level (Digital)
- Lesson Duration: Approx. 45 mins
- Key Content: IELTS Skill Areas - Working with tables and flow charts; Scanning and Skimming; Identifying main ideas; Understanding opinion; Interpreting numbers and data; Following an argument; Prediction; Identifying feelings and attitudes
*TOEFL® is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service (ETS). IELTS Listening & Reading is not endorsed or approved by ETS.
- 30 lessons at each level covering Academic IELTS Listening and Reading.
- Language focus sections to increase knowledge of IELTS-related vocabulary.
- Structured listening and reading practice with all IELTS-related question types.
- Animated tutorials and skill summaries to help learners understand the exam format and develop their test-taking strategies.
- Built in review of test-taking strategies to maximize practice and build confidence.