At a Glance
- Level: CEFR B1 | IELTS 4 – 5 | TOEFL iBT® 32-45*
- Number of Lessons: 30 (Digital)
- Lesson Duration: Approx. 45 mins
- Key Content: Skill Areas Understanding relationships and supporting points; Identifying arguments and purpose; Paraphrasing; Using contextual clues; Understanding inference and implication; Recognising sign-posts
- Additional Features: 15 Study Skills Videos
*TOEFL® is a registered trademark of the Educational Testing Service (ETS). Academic English is not endorsed or approved by ETS.
- 30 lessons at B1 level for academic listening and reading skill practice.
- 15 short videos on developing study skills to utilize in a university setting.
- Structured practice with semi-authentic scripts that mirror university lectures and reading content.
- Topics and vocabulary that cover a range of disciplines and study areas including Humanities, Science, Commerce and Law.
- Built in review of new vocabulary and skills to maximise practice and build confidence.