At a Glance
- Key Content: Business; Everyday Life; Leisure and Entertainment; People and Relationships; Nature and the Environment; Society; Travel and Transportation
Lesson content that links to the syllabus of Practical English
- 180 short pronunciation lessons from A1 – C1 covering a wide range of everyday topics. Language that is clearly linked to the lesson aims of Practical English Starter, and Practical English, New Edition.
- Study sections that present everyday words and sentences for focused listening practice.
- A record and playback function for students to compare their pronunciation with language models.
- Speech recognition technology that identifies problem areas, and allows students to check their accuracy.