At a Glance
- Key Content: Skill Areas Understanding relationships and supporting points; Identifying arguments and purpose; Paraphrasing; Using contextual clues; Understanding inference and implication; Recognising sign-posts
- Additional Features: 15 Study Skills Videos
- 30 lessons at B1 level for academic listening and reading skill practice.
- 15 short videos on developing study skills to utilize in a university setting.
- Structured practice with semi-authentic scripts that mirror university lectures and reading content.
- Topics and vocabulary that cover a range of disciplines and study areas including Humanities, Science, Commerce and Law.
- Built in review of new vocabulary and skills to maximise practice and build confidence.