At a Glance
- Key Content: Getting help from tutors and peers; Working online; Taking part in group work; Preparing and giving presentations; Referring to and describing visuals and data; Asking critical questions
- 30 lessons at B1 and B2 level for academic speaking skills development and practice
- A practical syllabus aligned to the everyday needs of a college or university student
- Activities that are focused on the vocabulary, key language and skills needed for effective communication with tutors, peers and wider university staff in both face-to-face and online environments
- Speaking tasks with model answers and explanations which can also be stored for sharing with teachers and peers.
- A wide variety of accents, including non-native speakers of English